Event details can be found below. Please book online whenever you see the Book Online link. If you have any enquiries relating to a booking, please email email@example.com or call 020 3865 6998.
Note that the 24-hour clock is used on all event listings. For classes, the following key is used as a guide to level and suitability : Beginner (Grades 1-4); Intermediate (Grades 4-6); Advanced (Grades 6-8 / CRCO); Diploma 1 (CRCO–ARCO); Diploma 2 (ARCO–FRCO); All Standards. For more information on the different types of events organised by the College, click here.
A flexible programme of tuition on the pieces, keyboard skills tests, and the written papers (including aural) for CRCO, ARCO and FRCO.
Booking will open via this webpage in early 2021.
This is an essential day for those entered for the examinations in July 2020 and will be an informative event for those whose sights are set further ahead. It takes place at the College's London centre for the organ playing component.
Click here for details of the Easter Course, 15–17 April, resident at Merton College Oxford, which offers comprehensive and flexible tuition for those preparing for RCO organ playing diplomas.
The day offers:
• teachers with extensive experience of RCO examinations
• the chance to share ideas and resources with other candidates and potential candidates
• the option to perform pieces and keyboard skills tests to the group (observers are equally welcome). As time is limited in the CRCO and ARCO session playing opportunties will be allocated in order of booking.
• a flexible timetable allowing those interested in just the playing or written papers to attend for the relevant session(s) at a reduced cost
• the option to book an individual 30-minute aural lesson (CRCO and ARCO only, £12 supplement payable on the day, not at point of booking).
Please note that the Written Paper sessions tend to focus on the Harmony and Counterpoint questions.